There are plenty of supplements on the market that can help your body with becoming healthier and stronger, one of which being green tea extract. When it comes to finding the best green tea extract, you’re going to need to take plenty of factors into consideration ranging from their effectiveness to the ingredients used in their formula.
As with any type of health-boosting supplements, it is important that you first talk to a healthcare professional to ensure they will be safe for you to ingest.
Health’s Harmony Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Carries the equivalent of six cups of green tea
- Formula has one-sixth the amount of caffeine in coffee
- Non-GMO formula
- Assists with brain and cardiovascular health
- Assists with weight loss
- 45% ECGC
- Helps you to get over illnesses faster: One of the largest advantages to the Health’s Harmony Green Tea Leaf Extract is it boosts your immune system to assist with warding off illnesses. With the help of the ECGC (antioxidants), free radicals can be fought against to help keep you healthier.
- Provides a healthy boost of energy without any jitters: In comparison to drinking six cups of green tea, these supplements offer your body only three percent caffeine, which assists you to garner enough energy to make it through a long day without experiencing any jitters. This surely helps to make it a contender for the best green tea supplement on the market.
- Helps to promote a healthier lifestyle: This particular green tea extract should be used in coordination with a healthy lifestyle, which can assist you with getting the motivation to eat healthier and begin exercising.
- Must be taken with food otherwise you’ll have an upset stomach: A large concern about the Health’s Harmony Green Tea Leaf Extract is that unless you take the supplements on a full stomach, you might experience cramps, indigestion, and nausea.
- Should regularly be taken to see any weight loss benefits: Unfortunately, even in the best green teas there aren’t ingredients that can help you lose weight after one dose. With this formula, you will need to take it regularly to see any noticeable differences in energy and weight loss.
EBYSU Green Tea Extract
- Helps to suppress food cravings
- Provides a healthy dose of caffeine without jitters
- Non-GMO and non-toxic formula
- Formula includes antioxidants for healthy living
- Assists with feeling more alert during the day: When you begin taking the EBYSU Green Tea Extract regularly, you’re going to begin feeling more alert throughout the day. This is essential for people who find it difficult to maintain concentration while at work or at school.
- Pills are designed to be easy to swallow: With their easy to swallow design, unlike other supplements, you’ll find it quite easy to add these pills to your daily regimen of nutritional supplements.
- A preferable option when compared to traditional green tea: There are plenty of people who don’t like the taste of green tea as it is bland, but with the EBYSU Green Tea Extract capsules they are entirely scent and taste free.
- You must follow the dosage instructions to avoid negative side effects: Depending on how resilient your body is to caffeine, it is important to follow the recommended dosage. Otherwise, you may experience a faster heart rate and jitters.
- Must be taken in coordination with a healthy lifestyle: As with all green tea extract supplements, the EBYSU Green Tea Extract formula must be taken in coordination with a healthy lifestyle. Otherwise, you won’t see any noticeable physical differences.
Urth’s Nutrients Green Tea Extract
- Assists with weight loss and boosting your metabolism
- Filled with antioxidants to fight against illnesses and premature aging
- Assists with clarity and focus
- Mood-boosting properties with the help of L-Theanine
- Non-stimulant formula
- Non-GMO and gluten free formula
- Easier on sensitive stomachs than other green tea formulas: If you’ve ever taken green tea extract before, you are aware of how strenuous some formulas can be on your stomach. Unlike other brands, the Urth’s Nutrients Green Tea Extract is recommended for sensitive stomachs as it doesn’t encourage indigestion or discomfort.
- Provides extra energy to help with motivation: When you start taking your daily supplements, one of the largest noticeable differences will be your motivation. The caffeine within the pills is not enough to mimic the effects of coffee or multiple cups of green tea, but enough to give you a boost of energy in the morning.
- No need to worry about an aftertaste: Designed to make it easier for people to take their daily dose, the Urth’s Nutrients Green Tea Extract formula does not provide an unsettling aftertaste after ingesting the pills.
- May need to take more than one capsule per day: Depending on the amount of energy you need daily and your resistance to caffeine, you may need to take more than one capsule per day, which can be an inconvenience for many people.
What is the Best Green Tea Extract?
When it comes to supplements, there isn’t a single formula that can cure absolutely everything from weight loss to a lack of focus and clarity. Instead, these supplements are designed to help your body become stronger and healthier, along with a healthy daily regimen. It’s hard to determine what formula is truly the best simply because they all offer their own array of benefits.
The Health’s Harmony Green Tea Leaf Extract is a great formula, as it gives you a healthy dose of caffeine without having to worry about the side effects of coffee and it aids with boosting your immune system. With the EBYSU Green Tea Extract, you’ll experience appetite suppressing properties and an increase in energy, though it might upset your stomach if you do not take it with food. Finally, the Urth’s Nutrients Green Tea Extract formula is great for sensitive stomachs but may need to be taken more than once per day to see any effects.
Depending on your personal preference and the current health regime you have, you’ll need to consider both the pros and cons of every green tea extract formula to determine which is the best for you. As always, ensure that you talk to your doctor before introducing any new supplements to make sure they will work well with your body chemistry.