uVernal Organic Matcha Tea Powder
In this article, we are going to review the uVernal Organic Matcha Tea Powder. We are going to determine whether this unsweetened matcha powder can pass the taste test.
Features of uVernal Organic Matcha Tea Powder
- As far as packaging goes, this Matcha green tea powder comes in a plastic pack that is resealable. Its total weight is four ounces.
- This pack was created from the youngest leaves that came from the best parts of the plant.
- It is purely organic and does not contain any sweeteners.
- No food coloring was added to have that bright green color.
- It contains L-Theanine that will provide a boost of energy for up to six hours.
- It contains caffeine much like coffee. but in matcha, there is an alkalizing effect. that happens inside the stomach which is gentler compared to coffee. This helps with healing, cleansing, and digestion.
- It can also regulate your body’s bowel movement.
- It has Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCg) that is 60%. This helps to lower your cholesterol levels.
- It has anti-aging properties in it since it is packed with antioxidants.
- It can also produce a relaxing and focusing effect.
- It has a fresh smell and tastes naturally sweet.
- You can add cream or sugar to it to make the taste smoother.
- This can be used for baking, smoothies, lattes, or on its own.
- It comes with a recipe book that has 50 recipes.
- It helps in detoxifying and cleansing your body.
- It has the right amount of caffeine kick that will give you that jolt of energy.
- You will not suffer any caffeine crashes as it regulates your energy for the entire day.
- This smells really good. The mere smell of it will rejuvenate you.
- It helps with your focus and concentration.
- It has a smooth taste, even on its own.
- It is finely milled. You will not see any residue at the bottom of your cup.
- It is a great addition to your baked goods since it does not have a bitter aftertaste.
- This contains tannin, so if you are allergic to it better steer clear away from this powder.
- Those who will purchase this purely for weight loss will be disappointed. This can only regulate your bowel movements, but it is not an active fat burner.
- The resealable flaps of the pack are not that secure, the powder might slip out.
- If you consume a lot of this, it might upset your stomach since it is pure green tea powder.
Summary of the Features
Comparison with the Healing Butterfly Vanilla Green Tea Matcha Powder
These are some of the people say. about their experience in drinking the uVernal organic matcha green tea.
Nekia C Xavier
“This product has definitely improved my energy throughout the day. as well as increased my weight loss. The powder mixes in very well with any drink and even some foods. The taste is also very good.”
Becky D. – A NICE ORGANIC GREEN TEA
“I have tried several different matcha green teas, and this one is also a good one. I LOVE that it is organic! I think organic foods, including this tea, taste better than conventionally grown foods. It comes in a light-blocking foil envelope that is resealable. and you will want to keep it in that unless you have a container that is “light proof.” It helps keep the product fresh and retain its beautiful green color. Don’t make the mistake I did and pour it into a clear Mason jar. I have been very pleased with this tea and put it in my smoothies as well as drinking it hot and cold. Nice!”
RockinRo – Gives you Energy!
Amy Koster – Healthy AND Indulgent
“I’ve really been into iced green tea lattes lately. There are lots of health benefits to matcha and it tastes good. These lattes are quicker than coffee and a refreshing way to get my caffeine in hot weather. This product makes them very easy. Half tsp of this matcha powder. and a tablespoon of sugar dissolved in a cup of hot water. then poured over some ice and added to something creamy is wonderful There are tons of matcha baking recipes on Pinterest too. So many things to try! I don’t always buy organic but I lean that way, especially with something leafy. Since this is made from tea leaves, I can’t help but think, organic is better.”
The uVernal Organic Matcha Tea Powderis a good option for unsweetened matcha powder. It does have a smoother taste than other unsweetened powder products. in the market but bears in mind that this is still pure green tea, so it is also slightly bitter. This bitterness is definitely an acquired taste.