If you are someone who is addicted to the smooth taste of green tea powder, the organic ceremonial grade matcha is the way to go. This type of grade has a more vibrant taste and has a brighter color than the culinary-grade one.
Is the Kenko Tea Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder your best option for ceremonial-grade powder?
Ceremonial-grade matcha powder is the go-to option for hot and cold beverages, especially for the green tea flavor. That is because it has a sweeter taste that compliments creamers, sugars, and other flavors as well. However, this type of matcha powder is not that ideal for baking since it might make your baked goods taste a little bit sweeter.
In this article, we are going to discuss the features of the Kenko Tea Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder, and we will find out if this ceremonial-grade powder is really top notch. We are also going to go through the list of advantages and disadvantages of consuming this product.
Read on to find out if this powder will be your next purchase.
Features of Kenko Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
The leaves that were used to make this powder were hand-picked from plants that were grown in the shade. They were then dried by air, and ground by stone.
- It has 137 times more green tea catechins than any green tea extract pill, so you have a green tea powder that is packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
- It is a good substitute for coffee since you experience an increase in energy.
- You will not suffer caffeine crashes or even the jitters.
- It has L-Theanine that boosts any type of brain activity.
- It also aids in weight loss since green tea can oxidize fat.
- It has high contents of fiber, amino acids, Vitamins A, E, K, and chlorophyll.
- You get 100% quality certified organic matcha powder, non-GMO, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free.
- It can be used for shakes, smoothies, and especially for lattes.
- It comes in a small tin container that has the dimensions of 2.4 x 2.4 x 3.2 inches.
- The taste might just be out of this world. It is sweet, creamy, but has that robust green tea taste.
- The consistency that it has is rich and thick perfect for frothy drinks.
- The aroma of this powder when mixed with water will completely rejuvenate you.
- It will give you a jolt of energy.
- You will not experience any sluggishness after the caffeine loses its effects.
- It boosts your body’s metabolism that aids your weight loss goals. You might even get sweaty after drinking this.
- Combined with the proper preparation to make a hot beverage, this can help you focus and concentrate more.
- The way that this product is packaged also gives you a sense of prestige as the company does not produce big batches. Thus, ensuring you that you get premium products.
- For matcha experts, this is still not the best tasting ceremonial grade green tea powder, but this is still a good tasting one.
- There is a learning curve on how to adequately prepare it so you can really enjoy its proper taste and effects.
- You practically need other tools to prepare this powder adequately such as a whisk or a wooden spoon. These accessories are not included in the powder.
- The formula of the powder changes even though the powder itself is finely milled. It may clump a bit once water is added, so you really need to invest in a good whisk.
- The smell of this might be pungent for some; it really takes a bit of getting used to.
Why you drink Green Tea? Maybe your answer is you just love the taste green tea. But we may not know what are the benefits of Kenko matcha green tea brings. below are the benefits brings to us of Kenko products. Remember that this product is no age restriction.
- Loss weight and boost metabolism
Many of us now looking for a product that helps to lose our weight. Kenko matcha green tea is the best solution. Base on the research consuming green tea can boost metabolism by 4% in 24 hours and can help burn calories consuming with 3 to 4 glass daily. this is not for losing weight and boost metabolism but it also maintains our physically fit and more healthy life.
- Provides natural energy
Because of our busy lives, we want to have more natural energy. we want to find a product that helps us to fulfill what we are looking for. Matcha green tea may be the best solution to your problem. It gives the body a very calm energy for hours after consumption. Daily consumption of this tea would give you the energy you require to start the day on a good note. If you want to boost your energy level naturally, this green tea would make a really great buy and is proven to have satisfactory results.
- Protects against diseases
Taking care of our selves is our primary duty. We want to stay away from any diseases. this product probably helps you. It does not only boost metabolism or help you to become more energetic but also it protects you against diseases. Kenko matcha green tea can help prevent depression by enhancing focus. Daily consumption of this tea gives a unique sense of well being which is also very healthy. this product is a premium quality product that offers very satisfactory results.
Summary of the Features
The Kenko Matcha Green Tea Powder is a good option for you to have a good tasting green tea latte. It has a sweet and smooth flavor that will also give you that jolt of energy in the morning. Once the caffeine high fades, you will not experience any sluggishness.
It is also good that the powder has a good amount of antioxidants and nutrients to help with your body’s immune system. It can aid in weight loss as it regulates the body’s metabolic rate.
It can also make you focus more due to its relaxing effects.
The best feature of this organic teas powder is its taste and liquid consistency. You get a piece of the Japanese culture when you prepare this powder properly with the aid of a bamboo matcha whisk, which, unfortunately, is not included in the powder.
Comparison with the Greenhouse Superfoods Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder
These two types of ceremonial grade Kenko matcha powders are incredibly similar that when you place them side by side, you will not be able to recognize each other. However, they differ in taste, not in a way that one powder tastes awful, but they vary in the level of earth notes present.
The Greenhouse Superfoods Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder has a more earthy taste compared to the Kenko Tea Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder. Not because the Greenhouse one is purer, but simply because it was made to taste that way. It is just a matter of preference.
As for the Kenko Tea Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder, it still has that traditional bitter but smooth taste of pure green tea, but it has milder earth notes. This type of taste is suited for people who do not like the flavor of green tea to overpower a drink.
The Kenko Tea Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder is the perfect choice for green tea lattes for people who like mild-tasting green tea. It is of premium-grade green tea but it still not the best out there.
Definitely, you will still enjoy a cup of this when prepared the proper way, but if you just add boiling water to it, it will not taste the same.
Great tasting matcha lattes take time to develop that robust taste, so you should know how to properly prepare it so as not to disrupt its true flavor and health benefits. Respect the powder, and it will respect you back with its rejuvenating smell and taste.